Thursday, December 28, 2023

Be careful what you wish for, pal...

 I may be confused, but didn't I hear you say you wanted your city to be a 'sanctuary' for these moochers...  
 
 
People from 24 different countries are believed to be part of thea massive group making its way north Wednesday through the Mexican state of Chiapas on the border of Guatemala, Luis García Villagrán, an organizer of the migrant caravan and activist, told NBC News. He said a group of women, children and sick people was farther ahead and had reached Mapastepec.
Most of the migrants are from Central America, Cuba, Venezuela and Haiti, he said, but some come from as far as Turkey, Iran, Syria and Cameroon.
... 

... 

... 

Steroids or not, the fuckin' guy was the most feared hitter in baseball for a long time. 
He was intentionally walked - with the based loaded
 - on more than a few occassions.
... 

... 

... 

 The mayors of Chicago, New York City and Denver renewed pleas Wednesday for more federal help and coordination with Texas over the growing number of asylum-seekers arriving in their cities by bus and plane.
... 

... 

I'm kinda fucked. Winn-Dixie was the only supermarket here who sold ground veal, and now - with ALDI buying them out, they no longer carry it. 
How the fuck am I gonna make my meatballs and American Chop Suey (that's what my grandmother usta call it) without ground veal? FUCK...
 
 
And yes, that's my stove and my meatballs and YES, all meatballs 
should be fried in oil before going in to the sauce - never baked. 
Baking meatballs is a lazy man's way of cookin' em, and they 
taste like shit when you do. Juss' sayin'...
... 

This poll shit just keeps rolling down hill, don't it?
... 

I had to throw this in just because the phrase 'rogue migrant buses' is just a brilliant buncha words strung together. There really is a story behind this if you wanna read it. It's here:

... 


Having had two older brothers, I didn't know what 
the red ones tasted like until I was about 12. 
Self-preservation was the only way I got to like 
the black ones.
... 









6 comments:

  1. How do you walk 3000 miles through Mexico "without food or support" and show up at the border 100 lbs overweight with a cell phones

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m sorry we’re born and bred baked meat ball folks. Frying is great if you’re going to finish them in a sauce. But baking is best when you take 2-3 and put them on great bred right out out of the oven. It’s all in how you were raised

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are small meat grinders available so you can grind your own veal.....just sayin'....if Kerry and Gates have their way, veal will no longer be an option in the dystopic future they have planned....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regarding Ellen Degeneres: I’m no fan of hers, but with the way everyone nowadays is offended by EVERYTHING, I would take the term “being mean” with a grain of salt. Did she say something like “You’re fucking annoying me, get out of here!”, or were they told “No”. “Racially insensitive”: I’m willing to bet that means that a certain racial group was not shown enough deference and wanted their ass kissed. And we all know who we’re talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bridget Bardot's butt crack is certainly a turn on to me!!!

    ***SIGH!!!***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would never recognize it today. It no doubt resembles just another one of her chins - with dimples even.

      Delete