Thursday, December 7, 2023

A quick note to you guys that post comments...

 K
 
I really appreciate when you respond to posts. That kind of interaction makes this whole thing worthwhile for me, but every once in a while somebody'll say something that can't go up.  Ya gotta understand, I'm on tenderhooks here. I've gotten violation notices from Google already about shit I'VE posted here, so I'm wary about what goes on. The reality is, there's some geek in a cubicle in a cellar somewhere who has life-and-death control over this, and when It goes, I'm fucked.
One of our readers put up a heart-felt comment that called for the 'guillotining' of politicians yesterday - you know who you are. I just can't let stuff like that fly. Sorry guys - it's my blog and I sincerely wannna keep it going, so ya gotta trust my discretion.
 

 Making fun of my wife's jewelery - you know who YOU are - also ain't gonna fly either. Juss' sayin'. I hope you all understand...
 





11 comments:

  1. Some people are drinking way too many Starbucks burnt coffee chased with a Nos Energy drink and can't control themselves...like a lot of commenters these days who think they can say whatever. And yeah, anyone dissing your wife's beautifully made jewelry deserves banishment to the reeducation camp far from the woodstove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed Joe. However it wouldn’t kill you to get involved on a thread or 2 yourself. Some of the other popular sites do…outside of that keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. A critic is someone who thinks they know a better way but can't do it themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe, I rarely comment and I make every effort to keep my opinions civil. However, there is a growing number of psychology sick people who use the internet to coerce, bully and just create nastiness to assuage their sadistic desires. The fact is they're insecure, low esteem undisciplined individuals who have found a playground where they see themselves as omnipotent rulers.

    Eddie Raffs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to respond when I can if it's appropriate. But more times than not I like you guys to have the voice

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are now only about 8 sites I follow and check in on, none are political anymore.I probably used to follow at 25 and realized I’ve turned into a toad. But this is one of my go tos. Always amusing and crafted. I would hate to see this go over several buffoons… as always thanks… SST

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't commented for a long time, but come in a couple times each day usually via the links on daily timewaster, because I'm too lazy to bookmark

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bought several pieces from your wife and the arrived quickly and were well made. Will buy more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No criticism here, Joe....well done, and keep up the good work....only gripe I have is I have to keep having to put in my name and once in a while I forget so my post goes up anonymous...probably a Google problem?....

    ReplyDelete

The attack of the pissed off clothes...

... Here's a nice  idea for a gift  that's  both attractive and inexpensive...   Click on the picture for more information on these ...