Saturday, November 18, 2023

Your 'Holy shit it's Saturday night already?' HillBetty from our friends at Twisted Hillbilly is here...

...  

Sometimes, an unexpected little gift
is the best gift of all to give...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this bracelet. 
It's only $ 28.00 and that includes free shipping.
There are a number of new items in her shop. Click here to see them all:
...  

PS - I'm sorry for that one reader who bitched about my running ads for my wife's
 jewelry. The dozens - and any more - of you guys who have bought her stuff and
 were gald you did more than make up for that one reader who evidently is 
A: Single and B: better off not bothering to comment because you know full fuckin'
 well I'm not gonna let you dis my wife on my blog. Juss' sayin'...
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Subtle but brilliant...