Sunday, November 19, 2023

When SNL was still funny, they did Thanksgiving right...

...  

Sometimes, an unexpected little gift
is the best gift of all to give...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this bracelet. 
It's only $ 28.00 and that includes free shipping.
There are a number of new items in her shop. Click here to see them all:
...  

PS - I'm sorry for that one reader who bitched about my running ads for my wife's
 jewelry. The dozens - and any more - of you guys who have bought her stuff and
 were gald you did more than make up for that one reader who evidently is 
A: Single and B: better off not bothering to comment because you know full fuckin'
 well I'm not gonna let you dis my wife on my blog. Juss' sayin'...
 





5 comments:

  1. Not sure when it was done. SNL lost its sense of humor when John belushi left the set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNL was so funny back in the early days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wasn't me, but yep, single and better off. no problems, no bitchi'n at my house. and some days i don't even get dressed, suck it.
    women are a dime a dozen and are everywhere. i meet mine at walmart off the bench. it's like golden corral, i just pick out what i want. it ain't hard guys if you have personality and some money in your pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. addendum,
    some of us single guy's could buy some of this stuff to meet women, you know as an icebreaker.
    excuse me miss, did you drop this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to like when YouTube and Amazon showed both the up vote count and the down vote count. You could have a non-controversial video or comment that was spot on and there would still be 10% who voted it down. Just ignore the anonymous freeloader whining about the advertisement of your wife's jewlery. Hell, there's people whining because some YouTuber is bringing fresh, clean drinking water to Africa. Some people just aren't happy if they're not pissing in someone else's oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete

Sophia...