Saturday, October 28, 2023

Yesterday mighta been a just an ordinary, run of the mill Friday, but it felt more like the day the circus came to town. The clowns got here first...

 
I had the pleasure yesterday of coming across not one, not two, but three different little millennial non-girls-of-color who were sporting nappy-ass, really bad dreads. Sadly I was in my truck when I spotted the first two and couldn't speak with the third one 'cause she stunk so fuckin bad ya couldn't get close to her but had I the opportunity I may have said to each of them individually:
"YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT - IF I WAS YOUR PARENT I'D KILL MYSELF."
but I didn't have the chance...
The bad attitudes, spray-on hair tint, piercings and tats are nice additions to the overall whateverthefuckitisyourtryingtosay look.
 Yer workin' it, babe. 




2 comments: