Saturday, September 30, 2023

More insignifica on marriage and divorce...

 
You know the old saying about 'Once bitten, twice shy'? 
Well, there's also the old adage 'Third time's a charm'. 
It appears neither of them is 100% accurate - there are even studies to explain why this is such a fucked-up statistic. 
You can read about it here if you're a two-time loser:
...  

If you're still with your first wife (like me), 
you can buy her something elegant
 without breaking the bank...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this bracelet. 
There are a number of new items in her shop. Click here to see them all:

3 comments:

  1. 'Miserable club'?
    No way. Throwing her out was the best thing I ever did.
    Like I told her when I personally handed her the divorce papers: "These two boys need at least ONE sane parent".
    That's 20 years ago in December, and I raised the boys by myself. These two wonderful boys are now 31 and 28 years old, making me proud every day. When the 31-year old three years ago received a call, not hearing from her for 15 years that she had died, his first words were "interesting, no emotions".
    Divorce is not always bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a buddy that has been married and divorced to the same woman 3 times. They have been divorced for 18 years this last time but they are living together. They are monogamist and a bit exhibitionist but a marriage document causes problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remarrying your ex, is that like a dog returning to its vomit?

    Unless there was a chemical imbalance that was medically corrected, seems like going back is really a stupid idea.

    ReplyDelete

I'm burning, man...