Thursday, August 17, 2023

There's never enough cops and firemen, pilots and teachers. Why are there always too many politicians?

Pilots are forced to retire when they turn 62. Most cops retire before they're 55. Politicans stick around entirely too long...  

...  

...  

...  

I spotted this right after I threw out the old mortgage paperwork for a house that wifey and I bought in Manasquan, NJ back in '82 when the residential mortgage rate was 18.2%. The mortgage we have on the house we're living in now - the Florida one we bought 7 years ago - is only 4%. We were gonna pay cash for it but the mortgage was so cheap we couldn't resist. It's all relative to the times you're living in, I guess.
...  

Speaking of which this popped up on Fakebook 
a coupla days ago in the 'memories' thing.

That was the original kitchen - I ripped that fucker out almost immediately. 
The house was built in '88.
...  

   
What kinda jerkoff must that Sheriff up in Georgia be, insisting that DJT stand for a mug shot? Trump is probably the most recognizable person on the planet these days. Why the fuck would this asshole cop need to do this? It's simple - it's political, just like the indictments themselves. It all smoke and mirrors bullshit and we all know it, but we still let these motherfuckers get away with doing the shit we do. Why? It's reasonable to ask - why do we allow these people to act like the jerkoffs we know them to be? Juss' sayin'...
 
Of course New Yorker Magazine hadda jump on his shit ASAP..
...  

...  

...  

I never knew her name was Gretchen - did you?
...  

I had a dream last night that I was back in my apartment in Newark before I was married and this song was on the stereo, now it's a most enjoyable ear-worm for me. And yeah, I have some crazy fuckin' dreams but I love 'em. It's better than cable sometimes.
Great memories behind this song - and this band. Enjoy.
...  

  ...  

Does your little angel deserve a treat?
 
Click on the picture for more information on these earrings.
  ...  

...  

And they usta call John Gotti the 'Teflon Don' This guy makes him 
look like an amateur. Or the press does, at the very least.
...  

And this one popped up this  morning. I sounded pretty fuckin' pompous there. didn't I? I can't remember who it was, but I'm sure I was trying to impress somebody somewhere...
...  

...  

The Fulton County sheriff’s office says most defendants are typically processed and booked with their fingerprints and mug shots taken.
Sheriff Pat Labat said the regular booking process will still apply, even for the former president. “Unless someone tells me differently, we are following our normal practices,” Labat told reporters. “So it doesn’t matter your status, we have mug shots ready for you.”
...  

Yeah - how about that huh? Now - after ten of thousands of lives might have been saved, NOW they're saying it's good for use against covid? NOW? And they wonder why we don't trust anything they say or do. That Fauci motherfucker should spend the rest of his life in the joint. Juss' sayin'...
...  

Les bouquinistes - used-book sellers - along the banks of the River Seine in Paris, 1939. Bouquinistes have been a Parisian fixture since the 16th century and remain so to this day..
...  

...  

...  

...  






3 comments:

  1. Man to librarian: "You got that book about living with a small penis?".....Librarian: "I don't think it's in yet"....Man: "Yeah, that's the one".....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My house was built in 61, still have the original stove top & oven. Ripped the dishwasher out & out a beer fridge in. The den & one bathroom are still original. My boat is from 70 & my car is from 55. I like old stuff. As long as it still works why change it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ghandi clearly didn't understand the concept behind "an eye for an eye". At the time it was given, if you put out my son's eye, I kill all of your sons, take your daughter and wives as my concubines, and stake you out for the ants to eat. The admonishion was to make the punishment fit the crime.

    ReplyDelete

This Dame needs a Name...

Last night was Helen Walker. Well done...