Wednesday, July 19, 2023

There are Christian sympathizers in Hollywood? No way, dude...

As the actors strike approaches the end of its first week in Hollywood, one show currently in production will go on. While A-list stars, including Tom Cruise, have had to walk away from their sets after the strike was announced July 13, The Chosen has received permission to proceed.
The show, which focuses on the ministry of Jesus and his disciples, announced it had worked out a deal with SAG-AFTRA to continue production on season four of the Bible-based drama. 
 
 ... 

We have new sponsorship. Take a look, please. 
Doing so will keep this blog alive...

CLICK ON THIS BANNER FOR MORE INFORMATION.
... 






4 comments:

  1. Placed an order the first day you had this ad. Price seemed right and I've been wanting a coupla these things for awhile. So far, the only thing I've heard from them was a charge on my cc. I'll give them until the cc bill gets here around the 5th of Aug, then I'll have my cc company light them up. Love your blog, have lurked here everyday for awhile. Keep up the good work. I also read and steal shit from your sidebar sites. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let me know ASAP if there's a problem with these guys. They were referred by another blogger but they're hard to vet. You can email me also. I check it every coiled of days

      Delete
  2. Why wouldn't there be christian symps, the idiot catholics are importing muslims under the radar, and sending them all over the country, mostly to conservative areas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My neighbor's son is a cinematographer and he is currently on a shoot in Charleston for FX. He is union but the FX network pays above union contracts with a shoot contract clause that there will not be any filming interruption do to industry strikes. He has a job till middle September when the shoot is scheduled to end. The Hollywood studios are shut down but Netflix, Prime, FX, and all independent studios are not affected by the strike. He has a couple of friends in the business that plan on documenting Germany's 2023 Octoberfest hitting all of the hot spots with video.

    ReplyDelete