Thursday, July 27, 2023

But what if what they saw is legit - what then?

There have been dozens of reports of strange lights in the northern hemisphere across the Pacific and the Atlantic oceans, according to UFO Witness program host Ben Hansen. Hansen said a couple of pilots who came forward to him were brought into the office of their airline's chief pilot and were threatened with losing their jobs. It comes after the landmark hearing was held by congress on UFOs on Wednesday where whistleblowers claimed the flying objects are extremely common in airspace.




6 comments:

  1. If they "took off into the atmosphere", where did they start from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see objects crossing the horizon and doing an instant 90 straight up to. My optometrist I.D.s them as "floaters"

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they are actually there then they have been for some time, the only thing new will be the reaction by us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I find more galling (from where that "lose yer job" crap descends) is how "TPTB have decided that "We The People" have no right to know...for our safety and mental well-being. Total Bravo Sierra. Who died and left them the arbiters of everything in the natural world. Last I checked "anything in the air is fair game" (FCC rule, but..yeah..not theirs to control or confiscate.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any time the UFO stories start up, I search for what they are trying ti distract me from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I can't say anything about the flying saucers, I'm being muzzled by Army Brass!" Airline Pilot Jeff Trent, "Plan Nine From Outer Space".

    ReplyDelete

Good Morning...