Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Artificial Intelligence is creating real boners, I guess...


AN 'AI influencer' has been racking up thousands of followers and likes with tiny bikini and underwear posts. The images are posted by the Twitter account @AiModelMilla, but there's only one Proble. Milla Sofia is not a real person.
You can also find this AI 'model' on Instagram and TikTok where tens of thousands of people have liked Milla's content. The Twitter account description for the AI girl states: "19-year old virtual girl from Helsinki Finland. I was made by AI." She also has a website that provides more details.
It says: "Welcome to my virtual realm! I am not your ordinary influencer; I am a 19 year old woman residing in Finland, but here's the twist—I'm an AI-generated virtual influencer.
There are more fairly cool pics and the rest of the story here:
  ...  

Tell someone special you love her
for only $ 18.00.
And hurry before they're all gone...
 
Click on the picture for more information on these beautiful earrings.
 
...   

...   





No comments:

Post a Comment