Thursday, June 1, 2023

Celebrating 'Pride Month' at ESPN...

Breitbart reporting - ESPN has announced that it will raise a transgender pride flag at its Connecticut headquarters on Thursday in celebration of Gay Pride Month, and OutKick’s Clay Travis blasted the network for a “direct attack” on any employee who might disagree with the transgender agenda. Travis shared a screenshot of ESPN’s announcement on its website that it was raising what it is calling the “ESPN Equal” flag.
I have what appears to me to be a simple question - are there 'gay only' sports? Actually, a better question is 'What does gay pride month have anything to do with sports reporting?
You're gay? Okay with me. 'Pride month'?  - I'll take it or leave it, with the latter preferable to the former. Jus' sayin'...



2 comments:

  1. I could just puke. Our veterans myself included get one day, and the guys get a whole month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a coworker I used to call the gay poster boy. Total flamer, but a good guy. He came in one day wearing an SF Eagles t-shirt. I asked him who they were and he said a gay football team. Joking, I asked "what's the difference between gay football and regular football?" He thought about it for a minute and said "Well, there's no rule against illegal ball handling."

    ReplyDelete