Wednesday, May 24, 2023

And you wonder why there is so much anger in the country lately? Blame the media...

I see shit like this garbage portrayed as 'news media' and I want to choke the living fuck outta somebody, but sadly I don't know who or where they are. 
The headline is their's - the picture I added. Read this article - no wonder so many people think the miedia sucks:
 
 ... 

Do you have a birthday or anniversary coming up 
and need to find a gift for someone special?
You may find just the thing for her right here...
You can find something nice for your Mom, your wife, 
your daughter or your girlfriend right here: 
...  





2 comments:

  1. I take comfort in the notion that when our civil war goes hot and kinetic, anyone wearing "PRESS" credentials is going to be considered a legit target by my side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a small, insecure man who thinks he can win using divisive social issues. He comes off as uncomfortable and anti-social in person, he doesn't particularly like people, and he's driven literals billions of dollars of business out of Florida. But yeah, it makes sense for him to run for president.

    ReplyDelete