Friday, April 21, 2023

What is the # 1 modern problem facing young men these days? I'll give you a hint...

 It's called flogging the dolphin. Spanking the monkey.The five knickle shuffle. Bopping the balony. Rubbing one out,etc. You get the idea...  
 
 
I think I touched on this subject a little bit yesterday, and I don't wanna kick a dead horse (I don't think that's another name for pulling the pud, is it?) but I saw this article in the New York Post and of course, being the tool that I am I had to glom on to it, but it got me to thinking. Nowadays, even the simplest, most innocent of searches on google or Bing will eventually lead you to some manner of depravity. No wonder the world is so fucked up.
...  

There's no need for me to jump in to this quagmire. 
If you wanna read the article, it's here:

This guy is a classic example of the kind of idiot who put Biden in the Oval Office. Anybody recognize him?
...  

...  

...  

And if I have to explain why I don't like this guy - or 
anyone like him, you have not figured me out yet.
...  

A smiling Osama Bin Laden interviewed by the Independent's Robert Fisk 
in 1993, his first interview to the western press. 
When asked about the growing rumours that he's arming jihadis, he responded that "he's just a construction engineer conducting agricultural projects" in Sudan. Too bad somebody didn't put a bullet in his head back then, huh? Imagine how different our world would be today. THAT is how powerful an impact this one scumbag has had on the entire world.
...  

... 

... 

 
 The autonomous region of Alto Adige, also known as Bolzano - South Tyrol, in the north of the country, has introduced a limit on overnight visitors, capping numbers to 2019 levels and imposing a ban on any new accommodation openings – unless another has closed.
And it isn't just Americans they don't want there - it's everybody. Ya know, I'm kinda okay with this whole concept.
... 

There's a sniper’s nest at every Super Bowl now. 
Didja know that?
...  

How many of these guys went into politics?
... 
 
Mother's Day will be here soon enough.
Need a gift idea for her? How about this... 

Click on the picture above for information on this specific item.
 
You can find something nice for your Mom, your wife, 
your daughter or your girlfriend right here: 
... 

...  

Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) detailed the extent of his struggles with depression in an interview released on Thursday, where he revealed that he would become so disoriented because of the illness that he would get lost walking around the nation’s capital. And this guy is a lawmaker. Think about that.
...  

KFC's Colonel Sanders went over to Egypt back 
in the 70's. There's no explanation why.
...  

...  

...  

...  

... 

... 

... 








3 comments:

  1. I give, who's the guy with the I hate Trump placard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No clue but even money says the guy's a dick...

      Delete
  2. Colonel Sanders must have been over for the Grateful Dead shows at the Great Pyramid in September 1978 :)

    ReplyDelete