Sunday, March 12, 2023

There was a time when the Oscars was a class act...

 This may well have been the beginning of 
the end of that storied history...

I'll admit she was cute as fuck in her little pow-wow outfit, but I remember what my father always told me about getting serious about a girl - 'Always look at her mother, because that's who you're gonna end up with'. I guess Brando never met her mother, but this is what she ended up looking like - a fat, old, ugly squaw: 
 

Imagine that...
 






1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth Warren ain’t got shit on this girl. She’s an authentic Pretendian. I remember watching a recording of this Fakindian speech and it pissed me off then and now I’m glad she’s exposed although she isn’t around to suffer the humiliation that her family suffered.
    Another liberal guilty of ‘cultural appropriation’ but she died before it was revealed by her sisters who were pissed off at her for lying about her heritage and for destroying their father’s reputation and claiming his childhood abuse as her own..
    Marie Louise Cruz’s, using her Pretendian alias, Sacheen Littlefeather's sisters claim she lied about native ancestry, she lied about her abusive childhood and living in poverty and most likely took her name from a 4-H project.
    Sacheen Littlefeather's legacy has been called a lie by her family.
    After the actress, model and Native American civil rights activist died at age 75, Littlefeather's two sisters claimed that she lied about her indigenous ancestry and was previously known by the family as "Deb" in a bombshell interview with the San Francisco Chronicle.
    "It's a lie," Trudy Orlandi said of her sister. "My father was who he was. His family came from Mexico. And my dad was born in Oxnard."
    Littlefeather's other sister Rosalind Cruz added: "It is a fraud. It's disgusting to the heritage of the tribal people. And it's just … insulting to my parents."
    I have "the rest of the story" if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete

Calvin goes neo-cubist...