Thursday, March 30, 2023

Once you take away tuna, what's left?

 It's an interesting question, just not for me...  
 
 
As I may have explained before, I somewhere along the line developed an  allergic reaction to MSG, so pretty much any and all processed food for me is off-limits, so this question kinda doesn't effect me. 
I do eat a couple of things like Corned Beef Hash (the low-sodium one), tuna fish, of course - everybody eats tuna, don't they? and anchovies are kinda hard to come by fresh if you catch my drift. But I digress - my question is this - do you eat any of this stuff? I did when I was in my early teens, like when we were at Boy Scout camp or hiking and shit like that, but never as just a go-in-the-pantry-and-see-what's-there kinda snack.
...  

...  

...  

...  

More tax fuckery in the land of fruits and nuts - 
and unintended consequences...

Celebrities including Jim Carrey, Britney Spears, and Kylie Jenner are reportedly scrambling to sell their multi-million-dollar mansions before a city law called Measure ULA imposes a four per cent transfer tax on property sales over $5m and a 5.5 per cent tax on sales over $10m, to be paid by the seller.
Officials estimate that the so-called "mansion tax" will raise around $672m for affordable housing, hopefully helping to get some of the city’s estimated tens of thousands of rough sleepers off the streets.
They've tried - and failed miserably - many times before to get rid of the homeless bullshit out there, but fuck it, dude - the weather's too nice. If it was shitty like in Northern Cali where it snows 20 feet a day, nobody'd live on the streets.
Read about this and other LaLaLand fuck-ups and acts of pure futility here:
...  

A sorta long exposure of beautiful downtown Cruz Bay - 
my old stompin' grounds in the USVI...
...  

...  

I have no idea what that's about. 
I just liked the way it sounds.
...  

In an interview with 60 Minutes in September 2022, when asked about his mental acuity, Biden said his mind was "focused," adding: "I no more think of myself as being as old as I am than a fly. There's not things that I don't do now that I did before, whether it's physical or mental—or anything else."
...  

...  


Dear Miss Spirinac - 
You are making a fortune by doing not much more than letting us ogle you in your tight outfits, highlighting your huge tits and nice ass. Yes, you can hit a golf ball, but basically you're nothing more than mental masturbation material to us, so cut the shit and shut up. There wouldn't be any 'disgusting rumors' if you were flat-chested and ugly. Grab the dough while you can - before those beasts drop down to your navel - and shut the fuck up. Sincerely -
All men.                 
...  

...  

Why is it that Lamborghini can build shit like and sell them at a million bucks plus apiece? This is their newest semi-hybrid monster:
 
...  

...  

...  


 A group of swimmers is being investigated after they were 
allegedly caught “aggressively pursuing, corralling, and harassing” 
a pod of dolphins in Hawaii.
... 

Do you have a special occasion of some kind like 
a birthday, an anniversary or some other 
event worth celebrating coming up? 

Click on the picture above for information on this bracelet.  
You can find something nice for your Mom, your wife, 
your daughter or your girlfriend right here: 
... 

We were fucking around at the bar last night talking about  which famous people we'd like to get drunk with, and both of my buddies said - almost in cadence - 'Ernest Hemingway'. Okay, I get it if you'd never wanna get a word in edge-wise, but my choice was this magnificent bastard. Neither one of my drinking pals knew who Jackson Pollack was. Kinda sad if ya think about it...
... 

... 

Norfolk, VA. American Naval muscle gathered. Guess we didn't learn that much from Pearl Harbor after all...
... 

... 

... 



7 comments:

  1. I think you may have left Oregon out of your Highest Tax Burden list; I blieve it's somewhere near the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the rabbit with the nail to it's head patiently waiting for the ice to melt. All of that series is great. Who's the author/ illustrator?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suicide Rabbit is from a series of books. Google has images just search for Suicide Rabbit.

      Delete
  3. Adding an additional tax to mansions the money will go towards salaries and the underfunded CA pension plan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing is lower than zero and 9 states have no income tax-Alaska, Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington and Wyoming. Hard to believe WA, where I live, doesn't have one. Inslee is cooking some BS up, bet your ass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. condolence on your loss......may your brothers spirit soar

    ReplyDelete

Once again, try Naming this Dame...

Last night the Dame was Constance Smith...   ...    So St. Paddy's Day is come and gone. Still, don't  you  know a nice Irish girl w...