Friday, March 24, 2023

And you think Joe isn't brain dead? How many times do you have to be convinced?

President Biden on Friday accidentally praised “China” when he meant to say Canada during a speech to parliament members in Ottawa — just moments after he conspicuously failed to identify China when discussing fentanyl smuggling.“Today, I applaud China for stepping up,” the 80-year-old president said, before halting and adding, “excuse me, I applaud Canada.” Biden quickly added, “You can tell what I’m thinking about China. I won’t get into that yet.”
 

The video of the flub is here:




3 comments:

  1. As much as I dislike Biden, I don't despise him. I can't say the same for the guy to his left. Biden isn't running the show in the States. He is near brain dead. Trudeau is running the show in Canada and it's a nightmare. And there's no hope from the opposition. They are really not much better. The population doesn't care. We are so fucked. I do find that alcohol helps though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was brain dead in the 80’s when he frist ran for president and got 80 votes. Not millions or thousands it was tens

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Vancouver, there's not much difference between Canada and China.

    ReplyDelete