Saturday, February 4, 2023

When you have nothing good to say...

 Say it anyway. Nobody's paying attention and 
they really don't give a shit, so why not... 

Ya gotta admit - that's a pretty good one.
... 

...  

The Yankees’ first Grapefruit League game will be a split-squad matchup with the Phillies on the road in Clearwater in the afternoon of Saturday, February 25th. The spring home opener at George M. Steinbrenner Field in Tampa will be the next day — another split-squad showdown, this time with the Braves (the rest of the team will face Toronto in Dunedin).
From then on, the Yankees will play almost every day until March 27th, when they close down the exhibition season at home against the Rays. Offdays are currently scheduled on Tuesday, March 7th, and Monday, March 20th. As a reminder, Opening Day for the actual 2023 campaign will be on Thursday, March 30th, as the Giants come to Yankee Stadium for the first time since July 2016.
My first game will be against the Pirates in Bradenton on theMarch 2nd - afternoon game.
 ...  

 ...  

 ...  

 ...  

 ...  

 ...  

 ...  

Ya see? That's subtle. I like subtle...
... 

Valentine's Day is less than two weeks
 away. Do you think your wife or
daughter would like this bracelet?
Click on the picture above for information on this bracelet. 
It's only $ 18.00 with free shipping.  You can find something nice for 
your Mom, your wife, your daughter or your girlfriend right here: 
...

Not only are they just about the best sounding speakers out there, you can crank those fuckers to 12 and they can handle it without breaking a sweat. 
During the disco days, they were the go-to speakers for any night club. I wish I still had mine - sold 'em when we moved to StJ back in '89. Fuck.
 ...  

 ...  

 ...  

 ...  

...  

...  

...  

That's Gator Joe's...
...  

...  



















5 comments:

  1. I have a set of 40 year old Bose 301's. My Pioneer receiver is supposed to go up to 10 in one third increments. I had it up to 5 one time and things were vibrating off shelves, way too loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I had to sell my Bose 901's when kid number 2 dropped out. and as you say. great speakers !

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Joe is resembling Deliverance Banjo Boy more and more every day.
    2. Camel Towing can just drop that Ford off at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved my 901s. I used a pair of 301s as rear speakers with them through an Audio Pulse Model One digital time delay unit. Great setup. I gave the 901s to my dad when I moved into a small apartment after I got divorced. He got rid of them at some point, otherwise I'd have taken them back after he died.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty satisfied with my Altec-Lansing 878B (Santiago) -you can run 'em with 1 watt or 100 watts with no worries.

    ReplyDelete

Calvin gets her goat...