Tuesday, February 28, 2023

He made his bones as a Pat and a Buck, but he's not a stand-up guy. Or is he?

If nothing else, this may be good for a laugh, even if it's on him. Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady might be planning on pursuing a career in stand-up comedy following his announcement of retiring from the league, according to Radar Online.
Brady announced his retirement earlier this month, adding that he wanted to catch up on other parts of his life.
“I think one thing about my career whether it was when I was drafted by the Patriots or signing agreements with the Bucs, I wanted to be fully committed and I never wanted to let people down,” Brady said. “I want to be great at what I do, and that always takes some time and strategizing and learning and growing and evolving. I have so many people to rely on that could support me in that growth too.”
Radar Online reported unnamed sources told the outlet that Brady was looking for a new career in stand-up comedy.
 

The idea allegedly came after a recent comedy movie that Brady starred in called “80 for Brady.” “Tom was a terrific quarterback, but he needs to toss this idea before it’s too late...” a source told Radar Online. “As a comic — he’s strictly a water boy.” According to Radar Online, the source stated that the decision was a last-ditch effort to win back his ex-wife, Gisele Bundchen, whom Brady divorced in 2022.
 




2 comments:

Taking the night off. Again...