Thursday, December 8, 2022

The 'Material Girl is now the 'Attention Whore'...

 
Normally, I wouldn't give a fuck if she was caught shoving squirrels into her snatch in Central Park, but lately this moon unit has been exhibiting some truly bizzare behavior. Who the fuck is she trying to impress with all
stupid and unnecessary this bondage shit?
The simple fact is whatever she usta have she ain't got no more, but she's so starved for attention she resorts to this weirdo shit. Fuck her. And please God please make her go away. Forever. Juss' sayin'...
 

There is an article in today's Post if you need to see just how fuckin' demented this broad's become. It's here:

Just remember - I am not a doctor and I don't even play one on the radio, but I know a whackjob when I sees one, and I done ssen one fer sure. It's just my opinion, of course. 
There no scientific, clinical or medical proof that she's more than just a little 'stunod'...


1 comment:

  1. Just a faded has been now desperately seeking relevance. And willing to do anything to satisfy that bizarre need for attention.

    ReplyDelete

Sad to here about Kanye West this morning...

    Not having heard a single thing the guy has ever done, I still find him (and anyone like him actually) just genuinely fuckin' annoyi...