Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Is this blog a form of 'social media'?

 I think it's a legit question, and I need to know what you guys think about that idea...   
 
Because if it is, I may stop doing it. That's how much I hate everything about 'social media'. It turns out there's nothing social at all about it.
...  

...  

...  

... 

...  

...  

...  

Imagine being so wealthy that you can piss away $50,000,000,000.00 
for something as stupid as Twitshit. Goodgawdawlmighty...
...  

...  

...  

...  

I ate a good-sized bud last night just before I went to bed. I had a dream that - among other things - Frank Sinatra was my mother's brother and he put a hit out on my little sister because she said she didn't like the way he made lasagna. 
 
Somehow, in the same dream, Barack Obama owned the gas station down 
the street from where we lived. I don't know how the two things tie together, but that's the beauty of not getting high until after you're asleep. Juss' sayin'...
...  

To be honest, I was never a big fan, but then again I don't like the whole 
'football thing' much either. I do lose a little respect for the guy every 
time he opens his mouth. Hey Brady - STFU and play.
...  

...  

Does someone you know deserve
something a little 'special'?
This may be just the thing for her...

Click on the picture above for information on this specific item.

You can find something nice for your Mom, your wife, 
your daughter or 
your girlfriend right here: 

...  

And if you think all this Twitter/Instagram/facebook bullshit is there for your benefit, you're sadly mistaken. It's for the shareholders, sweetcakes.
...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  











10 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say your web log was social media like Tweet or Fraudbook, more like a diary with stuff you (and we) like. I have a page that I maintained for years and I enjoyed the social interaction from people I knew only on the blog. One regular visitor was well known (Buck Pennington from Exile in Portales) and we were great friends up to his passing, Buck would always comment and help me along on my page while I talked mostly about boating and very light politics. After he passed I decided that my daily ruminations were sort of selfish/egotistical bragging so I pulled way back. So, you do you, the rest of us will continue to enjoy the day to day stuff coming from Central Florida. DC from Barco Sin Vela II. (P.S. I bought one of your bracelets...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take this the right way. You make me laugh, which is why I keep coming back, thanks. Given the number of comments, it doesn't seem we are too social. Call it Mad Magazine for the 21st Century and keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of edibles, my niece gave me a thing called Dope Rope, gummy rope covered with Nerds. Did about an inch of it & proceeded to eat 1/2 a damn chicken. Didn't do much else but give me the munchies like I have never had before. Think I'll give the rest back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only way to say your blog is social media is when you post pictures of what you are doing currently, and constantly. You don't do that, you post about a number of different topics and rarely make things about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I come here twice a day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to you all for the feedback and 'compliments'. I sho does apreciate dat...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m a regular reader, reading you blog is part of my daily routine. I may not be the best judge of social media, I don’t participate in any, ever. So, I tend to think your efforts are not part of the social media trend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't know if your blog is social media....don't know what that is....

    ReplyDelete