Friday, October 14, 2022

"I left my heart in San Franyucko..."

The loveliness of Paris seems somehow sadly grey
The glory that was Rome is of another day
I've been terribly alone and forgotten in Manhattan
I'm going home to my city by the Bay
I left my heart in San Francisco
High on a hill, it calls to me
To be where little cable cars climb halfway to the stars

The morning fog may chill the air, I don't care  - 
because I'm getting the fuck outta here...

For the first time ever, the American Housing Survey asked residents in the nation's 15 major cities if they planned on moving, with many Dem-led cities leading the way in the looming exodus. About 7.6 percent of those in San Francisco said they wanted to move to a different city, with Seattle coming in second at 7.2 percent. It comes as the cities face rampant crime and homelessness after they championed the Defund the Police movement in 2020. Following them was Washington D.C and Detroit, who both reported that 6.8 percent of residents wished to move away, with Detroit coming in fifth at 6.6 percent.





3 comments:

  1. They MOVE and then continue VOTING the same way wherever they end up, because, by golly, democrats screwing things up has absolutely NOTHING to do with them voting for the democrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And every single one will keep voting for the same crap after they've moved since they don't realize that their pet causes are why things are that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good news. Now, replace them with homeless drug addict bums from red states.

    ReplyDelete

Some businesses close down and you don't care, but this one...

  I bought my first 'real' guitar at Sam Ash's store down the street from my grandmother's apartment in Manhattan back in 19...