Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Some businesses close down and you don't care, but this one...

 
I bought my first 'real' guitar at Sam Ash's store down the street from my grandmother's apartment in Manhattan back in 1966. Yeah, sure -- I wanted to be George Harrison or some other rock star, but the reality was I thought if I could play an instrument I might have a better chance of getting laid for the first time. It kinda sorta worked out for me,too, but that's story for another day.
Between online sellers, retail theft run rampant and unpunishable and minimalized margins on products, they couldn't keep on keeping on. This is a true loss for many people. 
Thanks Ash family - we knew you well...
... 

Make her happy for Mother's Day.
Buy her this bracelet tonight.
You still have time to get it for her...
    
Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful bracelet.
It's a new design and only $ 55.00 - and that includes free shipping!
... 





1 comment:

  1. Very Sad. Getting a guitar saved me from suicide.

    ReplyDelete

Mid-morning CIA insignifica...

The CIA Recruited ‘Mind Readers’ to Spy on the Soviets in the 1970s. ' Project Star Gate' operated between 1972 and 1995 and attempt...