Thursday, September 22, 2022

I'm gonna have to get a dash-cam for my truck. You can capture some seriously wild shit...

 
This semi-truck flew off a Texas overpass after colliding with another vehicle and causing a fiery crash that killed the driver, Gustavo Gomez, was caught on a nearby dashcam. 
The 71-year-old driver of the truck, Gustavo Gomez, died from the crash as letters and packages spilled out onto the road below. The video captures the incident when the semi-truck crashed through the overpass barrier before hitting the road below and blew up in flames. Gomez's wife, Helen Torres, said 'I don't believe my husband was at fault at all because my husband was very careful, he knew what he was driving. He knew that was a big machine.' So who was at fault, Helen? (asking for a friend)...
 
... 

If you're looking for a unique gift item for the special lady in 
your life, maybe you should take a look at the jewelry my wife 
makes. Click on this picture to see this bracelet in her online store: 

... 

1 comment:

  1. Spectacular crash-spectacular death, I mean if you gotta go, go out with a pants full. He probably barely had time to say, ah fuck.

    ReplyDelete

Preaching to the choir and other wasted efforts...

 The reality of these debates is that they never change anyone's mind. All they do is reinforce what people have already decided...     ...