Sunday, June 26, 2022

When Queen met Ray Foster, and other musings...

 Who actually didn't exist (he's a made-up character), 
but that's just the movies, isn't it... 
And I had no idea when I watched the movie that the Ray Foster character was played by Mike Meyers in a funny kinda twist on the Bohemian Rhapsody scene from Wayne's World. 
Yes - I really am stupider then you think I am.
 
Ya know, thinking back on the actors in that movie, I find it hard to believe whoever did the casting didn't get an Oscar for picking the people he/she did. 
Rami Malek did get an Oscar for his portrayal of Freddie, and it was well-deserve - he was brilliant in it. In fact, that was the kind of role that can actually kill an actor's career, because he was so -as the British say - 'spot on' that I don't know if people will accept him as anyone else. Also, if I was Brian May, the guy who played him in the movie would scare the fuck out of me he was so fuckin' dead-nuts on, even with his guitar mimicking.
It's almost become one of the movies that you have to watch whenever it comes on cable, and that's saying a lot because there aren't that many movies that fit that genre. One that does head the list in that genre may well be my favorite western:
And if you don't know what movie that line is from, I just 
can't help you with anything any more. Juss' sayin'...
... 

... 

... 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Al'umu (that's 'Mommy' in Arabic) to the rescue?

  You knew this towel-headed piece of shit would have to show up sooner or later. I've already given her more exposure than she deserves...