Saturday, February 12, 2022

Do you drink on Saturday Night or is it my turn?

 I lose track sometimes, so fuck it. I'm drinkin'...

... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Thinking about getting a nice gift for 
your wife, your daughter or your Mom? 
The jewelry my wife makes is not expensive and it will 
make a really nice gift for someone special to you. 

Click on the picture for information about this item
 
 See all that she has to offer in her 'store' by clicking on this link:
... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 



1 comment:

  1. I still think that girl would make some lucky guy very happy someday. she just looks like she be a lot of fun for the rest of your life. that smile ! she would keep any man on his toes and smiling.

    ReplyDelete

Popeye's love for Olive Oil wasn't crazy after all...

  Yeah, yeah - great news. Big fuckin whoop. The first thing I thought about was the fact that there are a bunch of people up at Hovid most ...