Saturday, January 15, 2022

Drinking with the girls again?

 Good for you. I think it's time we
 revisited some of our old favorites... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Something nice and simple for Valentine's Day? 
How about these...
Click on the picture for more info.
There's a lot more of her jewelry items available on Etsy. It's really nice 
stuff and the prices include free shipping to almost anywhere! 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

You have time to find something
 nice for your wife or girlfriend and 
get it delivered for Valentine's Day

Click on the picture for more info.
There's a lot more different items of her jewelry
 available on Etsy. It's really nice stuff and the prices
 include free shipping to almost anywhere! 
...  

... 

... 

... 




3 comments:

  1. if I was 40 years younger, I be looking for the girl in the second picture. she looks top be a lot of fun and someone to grow old with a smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yer a dirty old man. I can certainly relate...

      Delete
    2. no, the guy who wins her heart will be a happy man. I need to turn on spell check again or either start reading what I type ! hell, she doesn't even have to cook as I am a fair hand at that. (mom made sure all her kids could cook a meal for themselves)

      Delete