Wednesday, January 19, 2022

After watching Biden's press conference, I need a LOT of drinks

Just go along with me. Trust me - I need this... 
 
My worst nightmare...
... 

If ya need me you know where Ill be.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Just gimme a hint hon - a little sign...
... 

... 

... 

... 
 
Get something nice for your wife 
or girlfriend  for Valentine's Day...
Click on the picture for more info on this item.
There's a lot more different items of her jewelry
 available on Etsy. It's really nice stuff and the prices
 include free shipping to almost anywhere! 
...  

Giving new meaning to the phrase 'Pounding down a few beers'. 
That was Kennedy's Bar in Glentee's in Ireland. If there is a god, 
I may get back there one of these days...
... 

My kinda fucked up idea.
... 

I am a complete sucker for that kinda pose...
... 

... 

Okay - but just the one, then I gotta go.
... 

... 

... 
 Have a birthday or anniversary coming
 up soon - how about something like this?
To see all that my wife has to offer in gift ideas, click on either picture.
...  

... 

... 

That's Ireland too - same town...
... 

... 

... 

... 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the wrong reasons for a bath...