Monday, November 29, 2021

"It's a back-breaking' bill...

 

Senator John Barrasso (R-WY) said on this week’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday” that President Biden’s Build Back Better Act was “Alice in Wonderland” logic.
Barrasso said, “We have record inflation right now. I view this as a back-breaking bill for the country with the kind of expenses, the spending, the adding to the debt, the inflation, the taxes that are going to hit the American people. 
For Joe Biden to say ‘We have to spend even more money on top of inflation,’ to me, this is ‘Alice in Wonderland’ logic. He’s the Mad Hatter out here.”

The video of his interview is here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

It was the summer of 1973, and I had just gotten out of the Army...

 In '71, after I graduated high school, I was young  and stupid and thought I wanted an adventure...         The draft was still in forc...