Tuesday, October 19, 2021

In an age of hatred, indifference is a blessing.

 I love to make fun of politicians - especially 
on here - but the absolute truth is: 
I just don't care any more... 

...  

...  

...  

The media can suck the life out of just 
about anything if you let them...
...  

...  

...  

Meanwhile, here in my neck of the woods...
...  

Normally, most memes like this do nothing 
for me. But the red Cons got to me...
...  

...  

Can you put a conservative slant on a bunch of 
clouds and stuff? They think you can. Jeez.....
...  

This is just a very small sampling of the jewelry that 
my wife makes. Every piece is unique and completely made 
by hand. You'll never find anything like this - especially at 
the prices she charges - in any store anywhere.
Juss' sayin'... See for yourself here:

Click on this link to see all she has to offer:
...  


...  

...  

...  

...  
 
...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

... 

The woman hasn't been born yet who
 doesn't like gifts of nice jewelry.
As it happens, I know someone 
who makes that kinda stuff..

Hand Beaded Blue Iridescent Metallic Bracelet 
With Copper Seed Bead Accents
Click on the picture for information on this item.
... 

...  

It's my 'birthday week', so it's off to 
Key Largo for a three-day R&R trip.
Don't hate me because I can.
...  

Rocky Colavito - Hall of Fame Cleveland Indian - 
teaching the Sisters of St. Joseph how to handle the 
kids at Our Lady of Good Counsel - my Grammar School. 
Now it all makes sense...
...  

... 

What nice Irish gal wouldn't like these
 Celtic bracelets my wife makes?

Gold Rainbow Hand Beaded Bracelet With Irish Knot 
Button Closure And Silver Seed Bead Accents
Click on the picture for information on this item.
...  

...  






No comments:

Post a Comment

More world-wide beer pricing bullshit...

  Yeah - you can get a beer for two bucks in Haiti,  but why the fuck wouldja wanna? Juss' sayin'...