Thursday, October 28, 2021

A visit from the ladies is in order

 I've been missing some of them... 
It's been too long - I need a drink.

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I had a girlfriend that stupid once.
... 

... 

These are for a special occasion also...

Art Deco Inspired Hand Beaded Cobalt Blue
 and Gold Dangle Earrings
Click on the picture for information on this item. 
Click on this link to see all she has to offer:
...  

... 

... 

... 

... 

Same girl - different view...
... 

... 

Gets me every time...
... 

... 

The woman hasn't been born yet who
 doesn't like gifts of nice jewelry.
As it happens, I know someone who makes that kinda stuff.
I call her 'Honey'. Sometimes...

Purple Eggplant Hand Beaded Bracelet With Silver Seed 
Bead Edging And Silver Heart Button Clasp
Click on the picture for information on this item.
... 





5 comments:

  1. OMG....don't give a little dog like that one some beer! I remember years ago we had a miniature poodle and I gave her just a little beer in a bottle cap. Next thing we knew, she was walking around drunk in circles in the backyard. Could hardly stay on her feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen dogs drink and I've seen dogs ge high on weed. Personally, I'm not a dog lover, but that's because there's no way I'm pickin' up dog shit.

      Delete
    2. Bravo! I always said when the good lord finally invents a dog that can clean up after itself I'll get one

      Delete

How about this idea for November?