Wednesday, September 29, 2021

More thoughts on the 'institution of marriage'

  Like I said before - It's gonna end up making you crazy no matter what you do... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I find it hard to believe these are still on sale - 
and they reduced the price again.
I have no idea when they're gonna end this sale, but as of this afternoon - again - it's still on. To be able to get a knife set this good for this low a price is almost like stealing it, and I hate to see a great deal for my readers pass them by. The set is still on sale for only $ 140.00. Don't pass this up. You'll thank me later.


Now under $ 140.00 - that's almost too good to be true. Don't miss 
this unbelievable opportunity. Click  on the picture or here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Do you snore? My wife says I do, but I'm 
always asleep so what the fuck do I know, right?
Anyway, she bought me these pills and sure as shit they work! No more elbows in the kidneys at 1:30 in the morning. They really DO stop me from what she claims to be snoring.


I take one just before I go to bed - you should try them for yourself.  
Get them here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

Still one of my all-time favorite shows...
... 

... 

... 

... 

Buy yourself something useful. You deserve it. 
These are great, heavy-duty tool bags. 
Get yourself a couple. I have three of them.

Get a couple for yourself for less than $ 19 bucks each. 
Click on the picture or this link:
... 

... 

...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Was this playing on the radio when the guy set himself on fire today?

 To be honest, I'm not a big 'Boss' fan,  but I do like some of his earlier stuff...     Oh, Sandy, the aurora is risin' beh...