Thursday, September 2, 2021

I said 'F**k Covid' out loud to a friend last night in a bar...

 You'da thought I had screamed 'Hiel Hitler!' at the top  of my lungs. People are so fucking sensitive these days. Jeez... 


So I go home and type 'fuck covid' in to Google and it comes up with hundreds - if not thousands - of bullshit items like this stuff you can buy for yourself. Heart-warming, isn't it?
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

That's easily one of the funniest things 
I have ever seen on Fakebook.
... 

... 

A complete cleaning kit - for all long
 and hand guns - at a great price.


Find it for under $ 38.00 by clicking on the picture or here:
... 

... 

... 

British soldiers manning anti-aircraft guns in women’s clothes. This photograph was taken in 1940 at Shornemead Fort, in Kent. The intention had been to photograph the British troops rehearsing in drag for their Christmas charity performance which also was another way to keep themselves entertained.
... 

... 

... 

I think almost everyone reacts to these kinda 
stunts the same way I do. You know, like: 
"Good - I hope you broke tweleve bones you jerkoff."
... 

... 


In an effort to increase the vaccination rate among New Jersey’s incarcerated population, the State  Department of Corrections is offering various incentives, including 10 days off their sentence, to prisoners if they get vaccinated against the coronavirus. 
 
The Department of Corrections sent a note to prisoners last month identifying multiple incentives they can receive if they receive two doses of the coronavirus vaccine.
... 
One big badass super fast MF'ing bird.
On September 1, 1974 The SR-71 Blackbird sets (and holds) the record for flying from New York to London in the time of 1 hour, 54 minutes and 56.4 seconds at a speed of 1,435.587 miles per hour 
... 

... 

Wanna get on a plane and run away? I certainly do - 
take me with you. Anyway, here's a great bug-out bag 
you can carry on with you.


It's on sale - marked own to under $ 34.00. 
Find one for yourself - click on the picture or here:
... 

... 

Is it possible to come up with that kind of arbitrary cost figure 
and have people believe what you say? They do. Sheeple take 
everything on face value nowadays.
... 

Hurricane Ida ripping a roof off a building in Jersey yesterday. 
I saw this happen for myself when my neighbors roof blew off during Hurricane Marilyn back in '95. Sadly, his roof blew directly into my house, and caused a chain-reaction explosion that completely destroyed my house right down to the slab.
... 

Wuddya think of this interesting  thing?

Ford F-550 camper wagon.
It has a pop-up camper setup
And it's pretty fuckin' stylin' if ya ask me, but it's crazy friggin' expensive. For sale at only $ 225,000.00. That's all. I figure if ya got that much free cash, go stay in a really nice hotel. Fuck roughin' it.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

The magnificent Gina Lollobrigida. 
... 

If you have Gout and you've never
 known how this supplement can
 help, maybe now's time to learn.


Black Cherry Concentrate does one thing - and one thing only. 
It breaks down Uric Acid in your system
 It does nothing else. It doesn't interfere with anything, it has no side effects or contra-indications with other drugs or supplements that I know of. It does just one thing. It knocks down the severity and frequency of gout flareups. I haven't had one in probably five or so years taking just two of these a day. It's a god-send. Believe me. 
Click on the picture or this link for even more info:
... 

... 

... 

... 

Hurricane Ida viewed from the International Space 
Station by astronaut Thomas Pesquet. Hard to 
tell where it is over the country. Big 
fuckin' storm, no doubt about it...
...   

...  

...   

... 

This would have been a god-send when I lived in  the Caribbean 
and the power was going out every day...
I leave the one I have now out in the lanai now and it stays fully charged all the time. I just plug my phone in to it whenever I'm out there - and it keeps the phone at 100%. It's impressive. I bought another one yesterday morning that I'll just keep on the dash of my truck.

For under $ 19 bucks, it's crazy not to have one. Even comes 
with the charger cord. Click on the picture or this link:
...   

...   

... 

...   








12 comments:

  1. #11... Roberts voted with the three liberal activists. He has turned out to be Bush's worst and longest lasting mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm convinced they are blackmailing the guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schafer is the one beer to have when you’re having more than one. Somehow I always hear that in Phil Rizzuto (for The Money Store)’s voice in my head....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that to this day - it's even my credo. Just don't drink Schafer

      Delete
  4. So is Newsome threatening people? I mean he is related to the mobbed-up Pelosi family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Hurricane Ida ripping a roof off a building in Jersey yesterday." I believe that was in New Orleans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That British cannon, it's a coastal defense gun, looks like the style taken off of their WWI era destroyers.

    The overhead makes it highly improbable to shoot at aircraft.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jayne Mansfield was killed when she rear-ended a semi trailer truck, actually driving underneath it. This sheared off the top of the car and caused fatal head injuries to her and her passenger. Shortly after, ICC Bars (as they are officially called) became enforced. These bars hang below the rear of every semi to prevent this type of accident outcome. They are also used at loading docks to "lock" the trailer to the dock during loading. But their primary design is to prevent drive-under rear end accidents. To this day - 70 years later - they are still referred to by truckers as the "Jayne Mansfield Bar".

    ReplyDelete

It's Twisted Hillybilly time again...

And I am in love, again...