Wednesday, July 21, 2021

What's a better way to cool off than to eat ice dream with a beautiful woman?

 If you find out, let me know. In the meantime, let's watch the girls enjoying said ice cream... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

If you haven't taken a minute to see this, you should. 
It's another great Old Timer pocket knife, and it's under $ 17.00...

Get one for yourself by clicking on the picture or this link:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

After 50+ years of buying blades, using them just a few times and always just throwing them away - just so I can buy more, I relented, and I'm glad I did. I finally bought an electric razor. I got this one.


Helluva good buy at under $40.00.
Click on the picture or the link for info about it.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I honestly can't imagine how or why
 you would pass up a deal this good...


At today's sale price of only $ 139.00 (that's $60.00 off the regular price) for the 20v set along with the charger and the bag, this is one helluva deal.  See it for yourself by clicking on the picture above or right here:
...

... 

... 

And I guess this one is appropriate for last:

... 

... 

...  

...  

That's not the end, this is...

...  







1 comment:

  1. Yer So Bad. Thank You! Thank You very much . . .

    ReplyDelete

It was the summer of 1973, and I had just gotten out of the Army...

 In '71, after I graduated high school, I was young  and stupid and thought I wanted an adventure...         The draft was still in forc...