Friday, July 9, 2021

If there was a God, what would he think about us these days?

 He'd most certainly need a sense of humor, that's for sure... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This is an interesting new service they're offering - worth a look.
Right click on this banner and it will open in a new tab:

...  

... 

Just doesn't speak well for 
my native state, does it Bunk?

... 


I read this three times and I still have absolutely no idea what or who it's about. I'm thinking this looks a lot like English, but it may be in another language.
... 


 Hunter Biden could pocket up to $1,000,000.00 per painting as he profits off president’s name with psychedelic artwork. This is a shamelessly blatant way to funnel cash to Joe's retarded kid. Jeez.
... 

... 

We're almost back to normal travelling. 
Treat yourself to a nice new overnighter and get 
the hell out of the house. 
This is a great bag for under $ 20.00.


This is a great bag at a great price.
Click on the description here:
...  

... 

... 

... 

... 
... 

... 


Interesting perspective, huh?
... 

You can click on this banner to get there...
... 

... 

... 


The order is expected to include such strikingly innovative and brilliant ideas -things like 'initiatives' that will force airlines to refund fees to passengers who receive shoddy Wi-Fi service or baggage handling. 
Coupla things about this that suck - at least the way I look at it. For one, who comes up with this kinda stupid shit? Ya know Joe isn't capable of this. And second, what's with this guy an the Executive Order shit? He's already issued more of them than Trump did in four years.
... 

... 

Another great Old Timer knife at a great price. 


Take a look at it and go ahead and get one for yourself. 
Click on the picture or this link:
... 


The man is shameless. What a fuckin' scumbag.
... 


I can hear the editor saying it now:  "C'mon, guys - try harder. 
There's gotta be somebody famous in that rubble". Jeez - that's sad.
... 

... 

... 


It's amazing how much the alt-left and the media hate this family. 
It's (the hatred) is like a friggin' drug to these asswipes.
... 

 ... 


... 


I ran across this the other day. I believe this is my Uncle Mondo's gas station on the corner of Broadway and Elliot Street in Newark.
... 


It does make ya wonder how fucked up the people that teach your kids really are. Why would a seven year old kid ever need to know bullshit about dykes and queers and trannies? That's fuckin' despicable. I mean jeez - I'm 67 and I don't wanna hear that kinda frikkin' nonsense.
... 

... 

... 

I checked again and this set is still on sale. You 
really should check this out before they're all gone.


60% off  - that's a savings of over $ 206.00. 
 Click on the picture or here for more information:

Right click on this banner for more information on the discounts offered:
... 

... 

... 




 





6 comments:

  1. #26....I'd get those feet out of those shoes if that was me. And quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife has Roger Rabbit slippers. Freaks the fuck outta the at. Fun stuff.

      Delete
  2. That picture from Haiti? The one about all the poor having cell phones? I's like that around the world. Just think they all have facebook on their phones, maybe nothing else but they do have facebook.

    That Louisiana shooting story has 3 faces in it, which one is the 12 year old??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the h/t on the U.S. Hate Map. I had to alter it slightly - someone actually misspelled "every."

    ReplyDelete