Wednesday, May 26, 2021

So I go to Google and ask - 'Who's the sexiest girl ever?' The answers are genuinely frightening...

 Google doesn't have a clue of it's own, but I'll give you a taste of the search results as they come up. There's a shitload women I know of that aren't on this list, and the list is stupid... 


Seriously - not a clue. Never heard of her.
... 


Okay - we all know who she is, 
but number two? GTFOH.
... 


Seriously - not a clue. Never heard of her.
... 


Seriously - not a clue. Never heard of her.
... 

... 


How many times can I tell you this - you really 
need to act on this deal as soon as you can. 
 To be able to get a knife set this good for this low a price is almost 
like stealing it. Don't pass this up. You'll thank me later.


Don't miss this unbelievable opportunity. Click  on the picture or here:
... 


Seriously - not a clue. Never heard of her.
... 


Seriously - not a clue. Never heard of her.
... 


Okay. Mighta heard of her.
... 


Okay. You know her. This is her...

... 


Shit - she's sexier than nine of them...
...

And then there's this... 


This is just craziness. Putting those nine women in front 
of her on any list is fuckin' criminal. Juss' sayin'...
...  

...   

Have a birthday, an anniversary or some 
other event worth celebrating coming up? 
You can find something nice for your Mom, your wife, your daughter or your 
girlfriend right here. This is some of the jewelry my wife makes.


Click on the picture above for information on this item

Click on the picture above for information on this item

There's a lot more different items of her jewelry available on Etsy. 
Take a look at the one-of-a-kind jewelry my wife creates for women. 

See some more for yourself by clicking here:
It's really nice stuff and the prices include free shipping to almost anywhere! 
...   

...  

...   


...   






3 comments:

  1. I'm not saying you're old. I'm saying that you've never heard of most of the women who the (young) people on the internet are saying are sexy.

    ("Have you heard this 'rock and roll' music these young kids are listening to? It's just noise! And the singers? With that slicked back hair, shaking their hips in those tight pants? It's a disgrace!")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can say I'm old because I am. I'm also terrifyingly out of touch with what's going on anywhere that's not on my street. And yeah - get off my lawn...

      Delete