Friday, May 21, 2021

Lunchtime babes? Okay - if you insist.

 Sometimes we all need a little 'pick-me-up' right around now. And these girls are the perfect way to get it up... 


She looks VERY familiar...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

There's nothing funny about personal safety. 
I have one in my truck and one in Barb's car. 

Readers here have been telling me for quite a while now that not only are they buying them for themselves,  they're buying them for their kids, their girlfriends and their wives. 
  I think that's a great idea. Better safe than sorry is the best way to be these days...


There are a couple different strengths available here - find the one for you. 
Click on the picture or on this link:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


I gotta bring her back once in a while. 
She's just too cute.
... 

... 

... 

What an amazing difference this thing 
has made at our house.


These things work great. Try one for yourself.
There's more information about how these work right here. 
Click on the above picture or this link:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 








No comments:

Post a Comment