Friday, April 9, 2021

WTF is this 'WOKE' culture thing all about?

 I'm started to think it's about getting rid of everything that means anything important to anyone else. That's about right, isn't it?

... 


Ammo is getting scarce! Yesterday morning I lucked out and was able to buy two boxes of ammo. I put the boxes on the front seat and headed back home, but stopped at a gas station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.
She glanced at the two boxes of ammo, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, old fella. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?"
I thought for a few seconds and then asked, "What kind of ammo 'ya got?"
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Fat Bottom Girls may make the rockin' world go 'round, 
but the song won't have a home in the new 'woke' culture.
... 

... 

... 
... 


I just realized that  'Rocky Horror Picture Show' is the 
only one in the series that Sly Stallone wasn't even in...
... 

... 

I just checked and this set is still on sale. 
You really should check this out.


60% off today - that's a savings of over $ 200.00. 
 Click on the picture or here for more information:
... 

... 


Road munchies in the middle of frikkin' nowhere while yer on tour? Eddie and Dave knew how to handle it.
... 


Do you personally know anyone - or know anyone who knows anyone - who gives a fuck about this trial?
Or George Clooney for that matter?
... 

... 

... 

... 


He's a scary little fucker, isn't he? Funny guy.
... 

... 


Took him long enough, huh? I don't know if I wanna live that long, what about you guys?
... 

... 

These are both my 'go-to' cordlesses. I keep 
two sets of these in the truck with me at all times.


At $ 159.00 for the 20v set along with the charger and the bag, 
this is one helluva deal.  See it for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 

The leader of the Free World. Unbelievable.


Joe Biden stumbled over the script of his speech on gun control and TWICE refers to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives as 'AFT' instead of the ATF
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


This statue is called 'The Veiled Virgin'. Carved from solid Carrara marble by Italian sculptor Giovanni Strazza. Boggles my mind how someone can look at a raw block of rock and see something this stunningly beautiful within it.
... 

... 

... 

... 

There's nothing funny about your own personal safety.
Better safe than sorry is the best way to be these days...


There are a couple different strengths available here - find the one that's right for you:
... 

... 


... 

... 

... 


This is the tallest statue in the world. It's called the 'Statue of Unity'. Standing 597 feet on the air, it's in Gujarat, India. Almost looks phony, doesn't it?
... 

... 

... 



Click on this link to see all she has to offer:
... 






4 comments:

  1. I'm nor a fan or a detractor of David Wells. But it's great to see someone for change say something about this nonsense going on. Still waiting on Manfred to answer Gov.De Santis's challenge of giving up his Augusta Nat'l membership. And why isn't the Master's being affected by this nonsense?. The answer is simple, MLB is stupid and caved in on a non-issue. I'm with Wells. I've watched one game this year and that's it. I'm not going to lie, I do still check box scores and stats but that's it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer O'Neill, spokes person for anti gun sentiment in the late 70's and 80's. Shoots herself with HER OWN GUN, in 1982. Typical Hollywood douchebag.

    ReplyDelete