Tuesday, April 6, 2021

The most beautiful woman I've ever featured.

Nicole (Nicci) Pisarri. Truly magnificent...  

She's not modelling any more. These pictures are probably 8-10 years ago, but in her prime? I don't know of any woman that would even come close. Just truly stunning in every way in my not-so-humble opinion.

 
...  

... 

... 

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

... 

A really good Bluetooth speaker and it's still on sale.  

I know for a fact how good it is - I have the same one and I use it at work. 
The sound - and the volume - you get from this is amazing.


...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

... 

Great tool bags. I have a couple of them.


Get a couple for yourself here at a great price:
... 

...  

...  

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

And the best for last... 

... 

... 

... 

These are both my 'go-to' cordless drills. 
At this price they should be yours also.


At today's sale price of only $ 139.00 for the 20v set along with the charger and the bag, this is one helluva deal.  See it for yourself by clicking on the picture above or right here:
...

... 

...  

... 

Thinking about getting a nice gift 
for your wife or girlfriend? 

The jewelry my wife makes is not expensive and it will 
make a really nice gift for someone special to you. 

Click on the picture for information about the items above.

Click on the picture for information about this item
 
There's a large variety of items that she makes that are available on her Etsy 'storefront'. See all that she has to offer in her 'store' by clicking on this link:
... 

... 
 

2 comments:

  1. Truly exquisite. In some shots she reminds me of my first crush, Yvonne Craig, aka Batgirl (circa 1967)

    ReplyDelete

Those guys over at Twisted Hillbilly won't stop sending these young lovelies our way...

  Click on her shorts for the Hillbilly's Facebook page... ...    Is your wife or daughter  a wannabe  (or Ustabe) hippie chick?  Buy he...