Friday, March 26, 2021

Why is everybody picking on poor Ole' Joe?

 Maybe because he's a doddering old moron who can't do a press conference to save his life. Juss' sayin'... 


Hey Joe - just a heads-up. If CNN is turning on you, 
you really are kinda seriously fucked.
... 


Yeah - and ya know there was no way the Post 
was gonna be kind to him in any way.
... 

... 

... 

... 


I find it interesting that so many black kids are doing Spring Break in Florida nowadays. Granted, I went there back in '71 and '72 and guys are girls were still into the Beach Boys and Hippies and a lot of pot-smokin' and Pagan Pink Ripple drinkin' and stupid shit like getting fucked up and trying to get laid... 
I can't really remember ever seeing a single black guy or girl anywhere we went back then but I may also have selective memories, and I was in Lauderdale, not Miami. Shit - I'm lucky I have any memory at all, but that's a story for another day...
... 


Friend of mine growing up's Dad owned this dealership. Man, was it fancy. 
Yup - burned to the fuckin' ground during the '71 riots.
... 

... 

If it seems like I'm picking on Ole' Joe today, it's because I am. I hate politics, but man I hate - really hate - phonies and liars like this fuckin' jerkoff  a whole lot more. This guy's as shallow as a sidewalk puddle after a drizzle.
... 

... 

... 


A billion years of planetary evolution in one picture. 
That's truly fuckin' impressive.
... 

Is this pandering or is it a true tribute 
to a great man? Hard to decide.


Britain's new £50 note design in recognition of Alan Turing - father of theoretical computer science and artificial intelligence who was persecuted for being gay.
... 

... 

... 

... 


A snow roller, caused by a strong wind. 
They can get up to the size of a car...
... 

... 


And I bet the motherfucker in the SUV
 just kept right on going, right?
... 

... 

... 


These pineapple plantations in Hawaii and the Philippines are massive operations. How else could you get a pineapple at WalMart for under two bucks? 
I have five plants going in my backyard right now. Each fruit takes almost a year start to finish, but the coolest thing is, when you cut up the ripened fruit, you save and replant the top and THAT grows another pineapple. It's pretty cool.
... 

... 
... 

I've mentioned my wife's Etsy stuff - are you maybe trying 
to find a nice gift or surprise  for your wife or girlfriend? 
Take a minute and look at the jewelry my wife makes. It's not expensive 
and it will make a really nice gift for someone special to you. 

Click on the picture for information about the items above.

Click on the picture for information about this item
 
There's a large variety of items that she makes that are available on her Etsy 'storefront'. See all that she has to offer in her 'store' by clicking on this link:


... 


1 comment:

  1. Biden's 4 year term is already planned out. He will continue to work off of a crafted script and certainly will not be allowed to make any major decisions on his own

    ReplyDelete