Monday, March 8, 2021

Lead, follow or get out of the way.

 If Thomas Paine was an advisor to Biden, he'd probably say that 20 times a day... 

... 

... 

Why are people acting like Kamala Harris is the first woman to obtain such a high ranking position in the US Government? Have we all forgotten that Monica Lewinsky was directly under Bill Clinton?
... 


Here's Joe. Taking care of the important shit.

President Biden will mark International Women's Day on Monday by signing two executive orders geared toward promoting gender equity, both in the United States and around the world.
According to an administration official speaking on background, the goal of the orders is "restoring America as a champion for gender equity and equality." The first executive order will establish a Gender Policy Council within the White House, reformulating an office from the Obama administration that was later disbanded by former President Donald Trump, and giving it more clout.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


A 12 Million Year Old Praying Mantis Encased in Amber. How do they even find shit like this - forget about how they date the stuff.
... 
... 

It's only 19 seconds. Take a look.


US Navy Blue Angels Team. The amount of trust 
these pilots have in each other is insane. 
... 

These are both my 'go-to' cordlesses. I keep two sets of these in the truck with me at all times.


At $ 159.00 for the 20v set along with the charger and the bag, 
this is one helluva deal.  See it for yourself here:
... 

... 


There is something genuinely dangerous about this woman and I just can't put my finger on it. Actually, I wouldn't wanna put my finger on it, but that's a story for another day.
... 

... 


A wall mural on a store over in Cocoa Beach. I like mural work a lot - wish there was a lot more of it. Good mural artwork (not graffiti - graffiti is NOT art) is a neighborhood treasure.
... 


The Suffragettes were not subtle.
I like subtle.
... 

... 


What wonderful childhood memories. Anyone else do the Wildwood Boardwalk during the summer when they were kids?
... 

... 


I don't care how many times I repost this. I like it, and that's kinda all that matters here, doesn't it? The girls are friggin' awesome and that dooshtool of a guy on the left is a pisser. I hope he's still embarrassed by the way he was acting. (As my wife smacks me on the back of the  head. Again. For like the fifth time this morning. It's gonna be a long day.).
... 


How many times ya figure we've seen this headline or one similar? Two months in and they haven't done dick for anyone but make people lose jobs. These people couldn't give a fuck about me and you if we were both on fire in their fuckin' dining rooms. And PS - don't think for two seconds this thing - this behemoth of a spending frenzy - has anything at all to do with Joe Biden. He's a puppet and a stooge. Juss' sayin'...
... 

... 


I still enjoy doing this. Wuddya think? 

... 

A fitness tracker/smart watch 
for under $ 40.00? 


Yup - here it is:
...  

... 


A Soldier of the 535th Anti-Aircraft Artillery Battalion, 99th Infantry Division, with his pup during the Battle of the Bulge, somewhere in Belgium on January 4, 1945.
... 

... 

... 

... 


Okay - maybe one more, but then I really gotta go.
... 

... 

... 

... 

Certainly worthy or your consideration...


... 

... 


Okay, so ya gotta remind me again because I mighta missed the memo. Why do we want to give a fuck what Alec Friggin' Baldwin thinks about anything? Sounds to me that maybe he's got some of his own fish that may need to be fried, if ya know what I mean.
... 

A great pair of jeans 
for under $ 15.00 bucks?


Rustler makes a great pair of pants 
for a ridiculously low price. See for 
yourself here - there's plenty of styles 
and sizes to choose from:
... 


Leo Fender, the creator of some of the most 
iconic guitars ever, didn’t actually play guitar
... 

... 


Ya now, looking at this again I come to realize that if you don't recognize shit like this as genuine talent when you see it, you're just a boorish fuckin' snob. That lady has talent. And a major league ass.
... 

 St. Patrick's Day is only nine days from now. 
Need a nice gift for a loved one? 
A piece of my wife's jewelry is a great idea.

 
Click on the picture for information on this item.

Click on this link to see all she has to offer:
...  


Ya know, when they set off the very first A-Bomb, they really did  not know if the explosion would be limited or if it would go on to destroy the planet? Didja know that? How fuckin' scary if that whole concept? Jeez...
...  






8 comments:

  1. My heart and experience that comes with age tells me that Cuomo walks on this and finishes his term. Oh he'll be done politically I guess but he'll be legally unscathed. But if there ever was a smug bastage that deserves to hung out by his scrotum its him!

    The woman flipping the cup with the fine ass, man that's got doggy style written all over it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grew up on LI, hadn't heard pisser' in ages. That chick at the end drives me crazee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost forgot to mention, I met Edie Falco in NYC once,Wow, her make-up person deserved an award for the work he did on her to make her look like Carmella, because in person she ain't got nothing going for her in the looks department. And I think she was still drinking at that time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spent many a summer night on the Wildwood boardwalk! Great memories! Remember to watch the tram car please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. about the a bomb thing, it really makes you wonder what the fuck they were thinking. Oh, lets see, if we set this thing off it may make the whole world go up in a flash of a bomb smoke. Ah fuck it, lets give it a try and see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I understand, that's kinda where they were at. I know Einstein thought it moght happen...

      Delete

Honor these veterans every day, not just today...

  In 2008, the Secretary of Defense was authorized by law to conduct a commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the Vietnam War. On National...