Sunday, March 21, 2021

I'm going straight to hell for this Rule 5 post.

 I havta tell ya - as an all-catholic schools guy, I never saw any nuns looked like this... 
 
If there were, I'd probably have stayed
 back a couple of years, that's for sure.

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Bless me Father, for I have sinned...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I got this tablet for my wife so she can do her online stuff on Etsy with it. She loves it, and for the price it was a great deal.



Click on the picture or this link to see for yourself:
...  

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

 Better safe than sorry is the 
best way to be these days...  

There are a couple different strengths available here - find the one that's right for you.
Click on the picture or this link:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Nun selfies at the ballpark? Yikes...
... 

... 

... 

... 

Do you keep a First Aid kit in your vehicle? 
It's only $ 25 bucks, so why not?


This is a pretty good one - take a look:
Comes complete with a FREE Bonus 32-Piece Mini First Aid Kit
... 

... 

... 

And the best, of course, for last...

... 
 
I am SO going to hell for this, but I think 
it was worth it, don't you?
... 

... 

I've mentioned my wife's Etsy stuff - are you maybe trying 
to find a nice gift or surprise  for your wife or girlfriend? 
Take a minute and look at the jewelry my wife makes. It's not expensive 
and it will make a really nice gift for someone special to you. 

Click on the picture for information about the items above.

Click on the picture for information about this item
 
There's a large variety of items that she makes that are available on her Etsy 'storefront'. See all that she has to offer in her 'store' by clicking on this link:


... 

...  




2 comments:

Twisting?