Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Give it to me now when I can exploit it. Jeez...

 They give a guy a medal or an artist an award after they're friggin' deceased. It's crazy - who exactly gives a fuck once they're dead? 



Helen Reddy, the dead singer, deceased songwriter and no-longer-with-us feminist activist whose 1972 hit “I Am Woman” became a feminist anthem, will be honored with the Ted Albert Award for Outstanding Services to Australian Music. 

She's dead. Who ya giving the award to? 
I just do not get it. It's probably just me.
... 


They're both kinda cute but I'm diggin' on the 
chick who'd rather drink than show off. Juss' sayin'...
... 




... 

... 

A classic example of the shit that goes on around us every day 
that we have no clue what the fuck is going on:


Given the opportunity to go back in time, I think I'da paid a bit more attention in Physic class, and that wouldn'ta been hard to do 'cause I slept through damn near every class.
Anyway, this is what's called The Magnus Effect (obviously named after some dead guy, right? See what I mean?), when a small amount of spin is added to a dropped object, the object moves forward. I love shit like that.
... 


Looks like she's staring at Megan's (non) tits.
... 


Beach volleyball on stilts. Isn't that the way 
it was supposed to be played all along?
... 

... 


We - well actually the media - doesn't spend a lot of time talking about the tens of thousands of migrant workers who come here temporarily every year to work and the go the fuck home where they belong like good, law-abiding people.
... 

... 


C'mon, dude - that's fuckin' funny...
... 

Do you carry a pocket knife? If, not, why not? 
This is the knife I carry every day of my life. 


Take a look at this knife and see if it wouldn't 
be the perfect pocket knife for you also:
... 


... 


Weren't we knockin' the fuck outta these guys just a few years ago? WTF is this guy doing talking to these friggin' camel jockeys? Jeez.
... 

... 


The way my wife gives directions.
... 

... 

...  


Peter Finch was given the Academy Award for his work in the 1976 movie 'Network', but he knew nothing about it because they gave it to him after he was dead. See my point? There is no point. Juss' sayin'...
... 


I would kill for a White Castle near me. They are opening the very first one to open in the State of Florida in April, but that's up by Orlando like 45 miles away. My 'Craving' has it's limits, ya know...
... 

... 


I had a brother that stupid once...
... 


God - could she be any cuter if she tried? Jeez...
... 


 St. Patrick's Day is only eight days from now. 
Need a nice gift for a loved one? 
A piece of my wife's jewelry is a great idea.

 
Click on the picture for information on this item.
Click on this link to see all she has to offer:
...  


Seriously. 75 million people voted for him. 
Seriously. 75,000,000. Whew.
...  


Going through my wedding pictures the other day, 
I came across this one of my sister.
...  

 
Can you possibly imagine how insanely loud that was? They say it could be heard as far away as 400 miles. Holy shit.
...  

...  

...  

If you missed this morning's post, click here:












































...  



6 comments:

  1. I'm lucky, plenty of White Castles out in my area, but I'd have no problem driving 45 miles for one if that was my only option. Get them without the pickles, they'll hold up better during the drive home'
    The girl in panel # 21, yep I think everything thing about her is sexy
    My youngest sister used to get that hammered at family functions and it would piss my folks off to no end, my dad would constantly chide her that she was going to be nothing more than a street bum if she kept it up. Well after retiring from the regular working life in NYC at 42 freaking years old!! she lives down the road from Jefferson's Monticello estate in VA. She still drinks but she just learned how to hold it better. When my youngest son finished his 2nd college degree she invited him down for a week and treated him for everything. When he came home, he said he needed a break to dry out. That's my girl Patsy (Pasqualina)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is she single? I have a brother getting out of prison soon...

      Delete
    2. Nope married to great guy who looks like real knuckle dragger named Mario, from the Isle of Malta. My sister could hold her own against pretty much any man I lknow. Beer,wine,whiskey shots or cocktails she is an all weather drinker. Out of my 5 other siblings,one is dead now her and I are very close and talk a lot . One brother who’s a backwards cave man who resides in NH out where they’ve never seen an Italian let alone a Sicilian,another who is a bitter woman hater since a disastrous divorce over 10 goddammed years already, the brother next to me,Joe.Lives near me but we rarely speak. Oh we exchange holiday and birthday greetings but that’s about it. A very jealous jerk-off whose kids don’t even speak to him either

      Delete
  2. So how was Bike Week and Sopotnick's???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rainy and miserable. Never did make it to the Cole Slaw - place was insane.

      Delete
  3. I worked with a Navy veteran who was there for that test. He said it looked like a huge wave headed their way but there was nowhere to run because they were on a ship. Turned out to be a "wave" of steam that was almost gone when it reached them.
    jack

    ReplyDelete

Who dat he said...