Friday, February 19, 2021

We have to start fighting back against these jackass protesters pretty soon.

 Don't any of these fuckin' asshats have lives or jobs or families or hobbies or something that they should be doing instead of doing this?
 Juss' askin'...


Ted Cruz Confronted by Protesters Chanting 'Resign' Outside His House After Returning From Cancun

All the fuckin' guy did was go to Mexico with his kids. 
What the fuck are these people's problems? I'm to the point if I see shit like this anywhere near me, I'll do anything and everything I can, including givin' somebody a fuckin' beating or much worse if necessary, to shut that shit down. 
This fuckin' nonsense has to be stopped or it will go on and on forever. Do whatever you have to, but stop this shit.




5 comments:

  1. Spose protesters would have any problems with the democrats vacationing at Epstein's pedophile island?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clinton was there supposedly 22 times. Wuddya think?

      Delete
    2. Or even Supreme Court justices (I'm looking at you Roberts-I know snopes said it wasn't true; but...)

      Delete
  2. This isn't unusual.....they usually show up at his house about 4 in the morning and start their shenanigans.

    ReplyDelete