Monday, February 8, 2021

Things that go bump in the night, and thankfully for us they're worth watching.

And thank god they do. Hop on board - this is the express train to Hooterville...

So of these you might have seen before
 but they're definitely worth reposting.

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Normally I hate selfies, but 
I'll make an exception on this one.
... 

... 

...


... 

... 


Do you snore? My wife says I do, but I'm 
always asleep so what the fuck do I know, right?
 
Anyway, she bought me these pills and sure as shit they work! No more elbows in the kidneys at 1:30 in the morning. They really DO stop me from what she claims to be snoring.


I take one just before I go to bed -
 you should try them for yourself.  
Get them here:
 ... 

... 


That is a talent worth encouraging...
... 

... 

... 

... 


I hope there were cocktails involved, otherwise, 
that's really kinda stupid. Fun to watch, but...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

...
 
I want to take a minute and thank all of my friends/readers here that have taken the time to look at Barbara's Jewelry and bought pieces for their 'special someones'. 

It's a big deal to me - I really appreciate it.
...

... 

... 

You guys know I carry an original 'Old Timer' pocket knife, 
but I'll admit - this set is interesting. 

I see that a number of my readers bought it for themselves - 
what do you guys think of the set? I'm curious...


And ya get all three plus the key chain for under $ 24 bucks? 
That's a helluva good deal, don'tcha think? 

See for yourself here:
... 

...

... 

... 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

A leather over-nighter for under 40 bucks? 
THIS is a helluva deal.



See for yourself:
... 

As always, save the best for last...

... 





2 comments:

  1. I'll admit I'm not the sharpest guy around but, when a medicine states it is NON-DROWSY, it means it will not put you to sleep. I would guess the anti-snore pills work very well - if you can't sleep, you can't snore. (or are you competing with the Babylon Bee?)

    ReplyDelete

Playboy cartoons on Sunday? Why not...