Tuesday, February 2, 2021

My friend Willy usta drink straight vodka. I am not allowed to do that for any reason.

 "Two cubes", Willy would say, "And no space". Meaning: 'Fill the fucker to the lip. I'll (Willy) worry about not spilling anything'... 


He called his drinks 'Willy water'. 
Helluva guy - dearly missed.
... 

Let's drink with the girls tonight, wuddya say?

... 




... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This company makes a great knife.  
I know - I've been carrying an Old Timer for 55 years.


This one's kinda unique - I like it a lot, 
and it's only 25.00 bucks! Find one for yourself here:
... 


That may not be marryin' material, but I bet she's a shitload of fun to hang around with...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Great little toy to have in an emergency. Especially when the power goes out from storms like this one.

... 

... 

...

...  

... 

... 

... 


Seems the patriotic thing to do, no?
... 

... 

I finally bought an electric razor. 
 
I got this one, and I'm glad I did.


For under $ 30.00, this is a great deal:
... 


... 

We'll let some of the regulars 
take us home tonight.


I couldn't compete with her...
... 


She's bartending somewhere somebody said. 
Wonder where...
... 


That is just great can action.
... 


And that's great shakin'...
... 

... 


I still say the one on the left looks like Vanna White if Vanna didn't have boobs. Juss' sayin'...
... 

And, as always, save the best for last...

... 


I said it this morning and I'll say it again now. 
What's not to like about this picture?
... 

Time is getting short, guys...
Why not take a minute and look at the jewelry my wife makes? It's not expensive and it's really nice stuff.


You still have time to find something
 nice for your wife or girlfriend and 
get it delivered for Valentine's Day



There's a lot more different items of her jewelry available on Etsy. 
It's really nice stuff and the prices include 
free shipping to almost anywhere! 
See some for yourself by clicking on any
 of the pictures above or click here:
...  
 
... 

... 

... 

... 



No comments:

Post a Comment