Saturday, February 20, 2021

It's Saturday night and it's time again to celebrate the Twisted Hillbilly women again.

 Thank god there's people like these guys to give us all something to look forward too... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

And as always, save the best last...

... 


There's a large variety of items that she makes that are available on her Etsy 'storefront'. See some for yourself by clicking here to see everything:
... 

... 

1 comment:

  1. "I wish they all could be California girls".....bullshit.....no amount of good looks could make up for having to put up with all that liberal horseshit....I'll take a southern girl any day of the week and twice on Sundays....

    ReplyDelete

I wouldn'ta gave it back, but that's just me...

  A barber in Texas opted to do the right thing rather than taking  the life-changing money when he had the opportunity. The unknown 37-year...