Sunday, January 31, 2021

Upon further review, the play stands as called. Here's your Sunday Funnies.

 Think Tom Brady can win another SuperBowl 
with this half-ass team in Tampa?
 People around here do... 

Personally, I couldn't give a fuck if I tried really hard. Football may be the dumbest fucking spectator sport in the world. Juss' sayin'.

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Pure genius. Bud and Lou live at 
the Hollywood Canteen in 1944.

... 

... 

... 

... 

You guys know I love my gadgets. Here's one I got for the garage. I have it on the workbench - works like a friggin' champ.


Get one for yourself here:
... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


That's some serious hillbilly shit goin' on there...
... 

... 

... 

... 

I'm not a true 'prepper' like some really paranoid types I know personally, but I do keep a small stash of important survival shit in my garage. This is one of the items in the box.



... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I finally bought an electric razor. 
 
I got this one, and honestly I could kick myself in the ass for not having done this 40 years ago. This thing gives a great shave in half the time without lathering or any of that stuff.


For under $ 30.00, this is a good deal:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's another really sexy HillBetty from our friends at Twisted Hillbilly.

Her name is Jessica Barton and she IS a Georgia peach...