Saturday, January 16, 2021

They have bikinis, I have beers and there's that Powerball jackpot that I'll take all the way to the bank when I hit it tonight.

 Well, two out of three are within easy reach. 
A man can dream, can't I... 

An extended Saturday Night Rule 5


Interesting tan lines...
... 
... 

... 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

These are really comfortable work shoes, 
and I hate work shoes.


Find 'em here:
... 

... 

... 


You didn't really think I'd leave
 her out of this post, now didja...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... '


She ain't gonna drown, that's for sure...
... 

... 

If your or someone you know has Gout, 
you have to read this...


Black Cherry Concentrate does one thing - and one thing only. 
It breaks down Uric Acid in your system
 It does nothing else. It doesn't interfere with anything, it has no side effects or contra-indications with other drugs or supplements that I know of. It does just one thing. It knocks down the severity and frequency of gout flareups. I haven't had one in probably five or so years taking just two of these a day. It's a god-send. Believe me. 

Click on this for even more info:
... 

... 

... 

... 


Frisky little feller, isn't he?
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

While we're concentrating on those sets...
This is a great, complete set at a great price...


Find this low-priced set here:
...  

As long as we're here, we might as well have a few
 drinks with the ladies, right? 

... 


I really could watch her do that all day long...
... 


You can click on any product you see featured here on the blog to get to Amazon (even the thank you note above). 
... 

... 

... 

... 

People have told me that not only are they buying this for themselves,  they're buying them for their kids, their girlfriends and their wives. I think that's a great idea. Better safe than sorry is the best way to be these days.
 



There are a couple different strengths available here - find the one that's right for you:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Why buy knock-offs when you can get 
the originals for almost the same price, right?


This is a great set. Mine is under my driver's seat in the truck. 
Find one like it for yourself here:
... 

... 


Okay - no bikini. So what?
... 

... 


I could watch her all day, too...
... 

... 

Don't leave home without it...


This is a helluva long gun and pistol case all in one. Find it here:
... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

These are very popular here in Florida.
Would it work for you?


See for yourself here:
... 


She's here just because of the overbite thing...
... 


There's Nicci - couldn't leave her out - 
Tony'd never forgive me...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Florida man tries to make his getaway as Florida Woman. Sure as fuck didn't work...

  I wonder how it'll turn out for this guy when the guys in  his cellblock see the pictures of him in a dress.   GLADES COUNTY, Fla. — ...