Saturday, January 30, 2021

So - it's just another Saturday night, right? Nope. It's Saturday night cocktails with the ladies.

 And I am a firm believer you can't drink all night. At least I can't. But I do try... 


I'll admit I have no idea what kinda statement she's trying to make, but I had to lead off with this one.
... 


I'd go along for that ride, wouldn't you?
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


I hope that was an ad for something.
... 

My wife bought the same exact model for us back in December. 
I find myself using it more and more often.
 Great item - seriously.


See if this isn't something you should have, too:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


That tats just don't do me. 
How about you guys?
... 



... 


Couldn't leave her out tonight...
... 


... 


This may be the Sunshine State and all that happy shit, but Florida does get a little nipply this time of year. In the mornings it can be in the low 40's for quite a while till the sun kicks in. What I do - kinda like Sheldon on Big Bang - is wear a long-sleeve T-shirt under a short-sleeve one. That way if it does get a little toasty during the day (usually gets up to mid 70-ish), I just peel one off and I'm good for the rest of the day.
 
I found a good source for a great t-shirt. 
You might wanna check it out for yourself. It's here:

 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

As always, save the best for last...

... 







No comments:

Post a Comment