Friday, December 18, 2020

It'd be nice if they brought back The Gong Show.

 I wonder what these two look like nowadays... 


The Popsicle Twins. If they didn't win, there's something wrong with the universe. Juss' sayin'

... 

Let's get back to reality and have 
a drink or two. Or three...

 ... 

 ... 

 ... 

 ... 


Be kinda hard to steer the boat after watching that...
 ... 

 ... 

 ... 

Christmas will be here in 6.453 days.

 
Do your last-minute gift shopping and 
be sure to get it all on time from Amazon!

Right click on the banner below and it will open in a new tab:

... 


That's a bit more my style...
 ... 


'Course then again so is that...
 ... 

 ... 

 ... 

 ... 

 ... 

 ... 


That's a bit more my style, too...
 ... 

 ... 

... 


You can click on any Amazon link or item 
you see featured here on the blog (even the banner above) 
to get to Amazon. 
Even if a specific item I feature is not what you're looking for, when you get to Amazon you can find what you want and I still get credit for your visit there. Thanks again - it makes this whole blog thing worthwhile to me!
... 

 ... 

 ... 


I'd follow those beers to just about anywhere...
 ... 

 ... 

 ... 

 ... 

 ... 

Let's let the girls take us back to reality...


Gets me every single time. Damn.
 ... 


I really could watch her do that all day.
 ... 


Yeah, that too. Every time...
 ... 


Doesn't the one on the left look a little like 
Vanna White or is it just me?
 ... 

 ... 

... 


It's time right now for you to start to really think about your own personal safety, and the safety of your loved ones - especially if you live in a 'gun-free state'.
 
Readers here have been telling me for a while now that not only are they buying them for themselves,  they're buying them for their kids, their girlfriends and their wives. I think that's a great idea. 
 
Better safe than sorry is the best way to be these days...


There are a couple different strengths available here - find the one for you:
... 


If ya need me ya know where I'll be...
... 







1 comment:

He's not Ramblin' anymore, but...

  Dickey Betts, a founding member of the Allman Brothers Band,  died at at his home in Osprey, Fla. on Thursday. The influential guitarist, ...